KANATAL is situated at a height of 8,500 feet, in Mussoorie hills (near Dhanaulti), tucked away in the midst of deep forests of oaks. Kanatal is a chilliest offbeat destination near to Delhi(325km)and 100km from holy city Haridwar. We provide 24hrs. supply of electricity with an adequate back up facility. Apart from the beautiful location, Camp Carnival consists a large play ground area in which anyone whether a child or an adult can enjoy a number of activities.Our site is 40 kms from Mussoorie.
INR 1700 Per Student FOR 01N/02D (on triple/Quad Sharing on APAI Basis ) + 5% GST EXTRA
INR 1350 per student for 01N /02D ( on APAI on quad/penta sharing) + 5% GST EXTRA
B/F on checkin day will be extra chargeable @ 150 per student + 5% GST
Kindly note these rates are applicable till 28th Feb 2019
Kindly note these rates are not applicable on extended weekends,xmas ,new year eve.
– Accommodation: In Camps(with attached bathrooms)
– All meals: Lunch, Evening snacks, Dinner,Breakfast
– Adventure Sports Activities: Sky bridge , Zipline (one time in your stay)
If stay is for two nights than Skywalk ,Valley crossing will be added in the package
(All activities are subject to the weather conditions)
Common Bonfire & Light music till 9.30 P.M
Extra meal charges: B/F-150, Lunch/Dinner-INR250 per student
– Dish addition : INR 100/- Non-Veg. & INR 100/- Veg. (other than the provided menu).
Bottled Mineral water and cold drinks will be charged as per MRP.
Our Check in Times are 12 noon and Check out timings are 10 A.M
Cost does not include:
- Any Transfers
- Alcoholic beverages (we do not provide/ sell/ supply any)
- Personal expenses
- Medical and insurance expenses
Special Features: (on extra cost)
DJ : with extra cost of INR 8,000/-
– Forest entry ticket of INR 20/- per person will be paid directly at campsite by the client for adventure activities.
– Bus/Cab Staff (Driver & Helper) will not be entertained ,client have to arrangefor there food and accommodation .They will not be accommodated in Camps.
Terms & Conditions:
– Booking will be confirmed after getting 50% of total package cost, which is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
– Rest of the payment has to be made week before the departure date.
– Any meal skipped by the client side, will not be adjusted in the Package and it will not affect the total Package cost.
– Exchange Voucher must be carried by client and will be handover to Camp Manager at site at the time of check-in.
– Total Decided Package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the no. of Pax.
-Bringing along your 4-legged friend(pet) is not allowed at the campsite.
Before 45 days of arrival, there will be 10% cancellation charge.
Before 30 days and within 44 days of arrival, there will be 25% cancellation charge.
Before 15 days and within 29 days of arrival, there will be 50% cancellation charge.
Within 14 days of arrival there will be 100% cancellation charges.
Check List of Essential Personal Items for Camping Trip
1.T-SHIRTS (prefer polyester full sleeve) – FOR TREK & CAMP
2.SHORTS /Track pants(FOR AFTERNOONS)
5.WARM JACKET/WARM CLOTHES MUST ROUND THE YEAR.
6.FOOTWEAR -1 PAIR.
11.PERSONAL MEDICATION (IF ANY)
12.Extra Thermel innerwear with a warm pull over/ jacket
kindly note your booking will be confirmed after receiving 50% of total package cost as advance booking amount.
We hope the above details are to your requirements and should you require any additional information or assistance, please feel free to contact us.